Saturday, June 20, 2009

Work and...More Work

It's been a while...
I finally got myself a job, thank God. I'm working as a salesperson for a nutrition company-- noyce, lol! Just started this week, so I'm hoping that this will serve me well in the future. Lord knows I'm broke as fuck.
I also started a new account somewhere-- Deviantart!!! Hellz yeahs!! Posted up some of my work, and I just found out that I can put up my stories on the site as well!! I'm gonna be whoring out the scanner, that's for sure...
Well, if you're interested in seeing my work, my link is http://crutches08.deviantart.com/ and I would advise checking out some of the other works on the site too; there's some fucking awesome works on this site, even animations!! Yeah...just check it out. XD

Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment