Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lily's Ranting Hour: More Effective than Anger Management!!!

Because of the already stressed out state that I'm in, I feel like ranting about something today. Actually, I feel like ranting about a LOT of things today. So, welcome, ladies and gents, to Lily's Ranting Hour!!!

Today's Topic: Incessant Whiners!!!

Let's face it-- we all whine and complain about something. But there are some who are bored enough to turn this into a living (*cough* Rush Limbaugh *cough*). the only thing I have to say to you dudes is this... GROW THE FUCK UP.

First off, let's start with the people who are criticizing Obama for not keeping up on his promises or whatever. The only situation I do know about is him pushing back the timeline for witdrawing troops from Iraq to sixteen months or so. Minute that leaked out, everyone feels betrayed. Listen, folks, Obama's not God, and he's definitely not fucking Santa Claus. He's human; we can't expect him to do everything at once, especially with this crisis we're in which happens to be his number one priority right now. Also, we elected the dude like what, three months ago? And the whining has already started?! WTF!!!???!!!!
Oh yeah, and the Limbaugh crack earlier... in January, he said that he hope Obama would fail in getting us out of this economy. Gee, what a brilliant idea, Rush. And would get us out of this mess if he fails, you? I think not. Seriously, dude, if you have nothing nice -- or smart-- to say, don't say anything at all. And this goes to anyone who's still feeling bitter over the election: if you don't like the fact that Obama's running the country now, live with it. Another four years of hating some president you think is stupid won't hurt you. Not that Obama's stupid-- he's cool. :D

Also, there's the incessant whiners in general. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Let me take you on a trip to memory lane and look back in my high school years...
There was this girl in my school who I had some classes with. Let's call her Bob. She was pretty smart, was on the honor roll and everything freshman year. Next year, the first marking period is over and we get our report cards. I get mine back- turns out my grades went from eighty something to 75. I'm only happy that I didn't fail. Bob's grades dropped down too... three points. Oh, no!! My life has ended!!! Woe is me!!! She starts telling everyone of her traumatizing report card. Gimme a break...
If there's one thing I hate in the world, it's people like Bob who fret over small things like your grade dropping down by 0.0000001 points. It's pathetic and friggin' annoying. Like anybody besides your parents cares about that. Now, if it dropped to somewhere in the 60s or 50s, then you should start freaking out. and of course, this is the only thing I can relate to. Sucks, doesn't it?
Moral of the story: Be happy with what you got. Life isn't fair, and things don't always work out the way you want it to, but if you would rather whine and bitch about something instead of working with what you have, then you truly are as pathetic as we thought.

Laters!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment